Sign in to follow this  
jenks

Roadangels

There at my work cheap, and ive got 15% staff discount but leaving this weekend! :) Worth buying?

Good Experience/Bad experience? :?:

Moving to Ice N Secure. Ok it's not exactly ICE or secure, but I think it fits.

No experience but I think that anything that can detect active cameras is becomming illegal next year.

Cheers,

Tom

i have one and it's great. the road angels to not 'detect' active cameras, they use gps to warn you of accident black spots.......and cameras be they active or not. as far as i know because of this they are not part of the group of detectors that are being made illegal.

jenks, not sure how much you can get these for but the local Audi Dealer is selling these for about £300 which is the cheapest i've seen them

i have one and it's great. the road angels to not 'detect' active cameras, they use gps to warn you of accident black spots.......and cameras be they active or not. as far as i know because of this they are not part of the group of detectors that are being made illegal.

Ahh clever.. I never thought of that but its a good loophole. Seeing as the police use the speed cameras for safety in accident blackspot areas (which of course we all know they don't) don't see why its illegal to sell a device which warns you of said dangerzones as well.

Very clever :)

the legislation for making radar detectors illegal didnt get through the house of commons last year, so its on hold. The reason they are trying to make them illegal is the theory that a driver will know which cameras are active and which are not, thus the potential to break the law is greater. However the cops will be using radar guns again rather than the laser kit im sure. However with rader you get a chance to react, laser is instant almost.