Sign in to follow this  
boab

60mm drop

was wondering how many people on here have dropped there car 60mm??

My car sits way to high just now on 17s with standard suspension, so i wanna get it way lower. I was gonna go 40mm but on my old civic it still didnt look that low, i like it to look like the wheel is just sitting on the arch.

Was just looking for opinions on ride quality etc from anyone thats done it, or had it done

mines down 60mm on koni's which are a little long in the tooth now. ride quality isnt all that bad at all, its a bit bumpy but you expect that with a fairly large drop, and i would imagine newer springs/shocks would ride better than mine. Its certainly not un-livable by any means. If you want the 'wheels to the arches' look, 60mm on 17's is the way to go.

i get a little rubbing on the front drivers side, but my wheels are a funny offset, you look like you've got bk299's? h8rra has those on his with coilovers dropped lower than mine and as far as i know, has no issues

Also have a 60mm lowered suspension and it looks great, the wheels never toucht the chassis or other parts of the car. The tires are 195/40/17 big and it looks like this.

Velgen01.JPG

Velgen02.JPG