Sign in to follow this  
stingman123

Extended Warranties

Hi,

Do anyone know of anywhere that will offers this? I know its mostly for cars under 10 years, but there must be someone offering this service for older cars as well, I've done a google search and not found anywhere....yet

Help anyone?

I don't think most people will offer any kind of warranty for cars 10yrs+ purely because they know it'll cost them so much to fix.

You could go for the somewhat DIY route and just put aside £X per month into a separate account, should the worst happen.

Or you if something goes terribly wrong, just sign up for a 0% credit card, put the bill on that and then you've got 9-12 months to pay it off again.

I wouldn't think anyone would offer one for a car older than 10 years to be honest, your better of investing that money into renewing parts or at least saving it for future repairs rather than paying an insurer...

try these guys, my car had a warranty when i bought it and was both over 100K miles and 10 years and they were happy to extend it after it had run out from the garage i got the car from

auto protect 0870 766 6156