Sign in to follow this  
Son of a Beesting

laser diffuser

Ok so we all prob thought about these at least once in our life. And I know that there is the great Road Traffic Bill which will be coming in in the next year and a half to 2 years.

The thing is my licence is far from perfect and really dont want to make it any worse.

There is one called the Lidtek LE-30 which i like the look of. What do you guys think?

http://www.speed-trap-detectors.co.uk/p ... =12&xSec=5

Thing is it aint cheap, am i better off just going with the Origin or something similar (GPS/laser detector)??

Thoughts please

I could suggest that if you're worried about your licence, you should stick to the limit... but come on who does that?

better off getting a gps detector with laser detection built in,the laser diffuser is illegal and you could get done pretty bad using one

Thanks guys, yeah Chrishill I totally agree with you and normally I do, but its that one moment when your speed creeps up that im worried about. Also the profileration of the mobile units in my area is a concern.

I heard that they could do you for obstruction, but CPS dont really bother.

Still advice taken on board, think a GPS/laser detector is the way forward.

Cheers

wasn't having a pop at you mate, I'm not innocent by any means ;)

wasnt there someone on the forum offering road angels at a slight discount a while back?

Yeah I know mate, sorry if it came across like i was upset at the comment, not intended! Thats the problem with writing stuff!!

I think on the whole we all sensible drivers, its just nice to have that back up if we let it slip.

Yeah I like the road angels, except it goes into the cig lighter and I may be deleting that soon. And although it can be hardwired that would leave it on the dash and I think I would come down one morning to a smashed window!

The dilema continues.....

you can hard wire them in,and you can still remove them as theres a small connector,did the same to mine as i always used the ciggy lighter for my phone charger