A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

lol how much of a p1sser would that be - you spend 2 and a half years rebuilding your car and the third week its on the roads it gets blown to bits by a terrorist lol :lol:

lol how much of a p1sser would that be - you spend 2 and a half years rebuilding your car and the third week its on the roads it gets blown to bits by a terrorist lol :lol:

what a fuckin cu*t that would be eh :lol:

stunning, utterly stunning. I just spent the last 20mins going through all 18 pages of this post....its the cats c*ck mate! I wish i had the money and dedication to get mine to that standard, good on you, its comitment like yours that helps make the scene what it is.

Aye - and what about side repeaters for the indicators? The MOT man must *love* your car - lol! :)

Yeah, no number plate, no fogs, no side repeaters, no reversing lights and no rear seat belts. I'm gettting a fail report in January. Another pic from PHATVR6 attached, currently my favourite motoring photographer

I can't help but chuckle that you just know an MOT failure is coming and theres not a lot you can do about it... considering you won't actually be allowed to drive your car on public roads once you get that fail! What are your plans to get the car through then?!

1, take the back seat out completely to get around the rear seat belt issue,

2, Reconnect fogs and reverse and sit cluster on parcel shelf,

3, tempory fit front plate with blue tack

4, tape repeaters to the wing

easy :lol: :lol:

what a ****** cu*t that would be eh :lol:

That what i was thinking :lol: 1000lb world war 2 bomb turned out to be a barrel in the end. Muppets :lol:

stunning, utterly stunning. I just spent the last 20mins going through all 18 pages of this post....its the cats c*ck mate! I wish i had the money and dedication to get mine to that standard, good on you, its comitment like yours that helps make the scene what it is.

cheers Chris :D . Its been well worth the hard work. Found some comments harsh but think it was definately worth going for it and i hope people will be abit braver with there C projects. I consider mine to be very tame/subtle in the grand scheme of things too.

P.S I'll post the wallpapers here tonight :wink:

Chris has told me off for posting pics which are too small. Hope these are better. My excuse is i'm on dial up. :oops:

Hmmm still not great res. I'll try again later.

Lee the more I see it the more I like, I love the rear on on your Vee-hickle

cheers,

i'm well chuffed with it, loving it more and more. Think i'm going to completely flush the front bumper too so make the car even smoother. Still got to photograph it next to a standard car too. See what i can do a Ragley tomorrow. Already getting rev'd up for next season.

Started working on a couple of my C's weak areas. No1 being sounds, rest of the shell is dynamatted already but didn't have time to do the doors. Each door took 3 rolls!! Boot build pics to follow.

flipping heck :shock:

u trying to builfd the first 2T corrado lol

only kidding mate :D

Probably not far wrong :lol: . I'd guess theres 100kg of leather in there, 15 rolls of dynamat + 12mm thick felt. But you can only here wind noise at any speed, ooh and the induction kit when giving it some. Install to go in yet. Good job i've got plans for big power :D .

any new updates on this beauty?

Been a bit slow for the last month, got a lot to do but I spent the last 12months working on it and probably a little burned out. Haven’t washed it for a month!!

Most of the work at the moment is tedious, got to strip the wishbones, rear beam, cross members, etc to bare metal and power coat then rebuilt (removing excess paint were necessary) using new parts. Not very exciting and I rather the time was spend on mod’s. Can post pic’s if you like but didn’t anyone would be interested?

ICE and Cage should be sorted by christmas. Hopefully back in the bodyshop in jan/feb for a bit more work.

u nut case lol

so whats this engine ur going for???

Not decided, got 12months to decide, i've got alot of other stuff to do first. R32 vs VR Turbo ?

What cage you getting mate?? whats the prices etc??

MPS quoted £180 for a 52mm half cage. Not sure which to go for, half cage or full. :?:

What cage you getting mate?? whats the prices etc??

MPS quoted £180 for a 52mm half cage. Not sure which to go for, half cage or full. :?:

cheers mate, I'd go for half, but then its yr car...