Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

silver uk g60 at MANIA..

As above who is the proud owner of the k-plate g60 that was displayed at this weekends show? im sure i saw it in our local paint shop on thursday? Did you win a price at the show as you car looked a very nice example..

Hello guys..... ye the G-60 is mine. I bought it just before Christmas last year. I owned a Dark Burgundy 2.0 l 16v at the time. Just leafing through the 'trader, as you do... spotted this only 20 miles from me. Had to have it.

Best purchase I ever made.

I'm still inkent at the mo'. When i get back to sussex i'll post some pictures of it.

The car you saw in Masters on Thursday G-man was my mates 2.0l 16v same colour, also a very fine example. Masters did the A3 door handles on mine also after some punk tried the screwdriver through the door trick when it was parked at my brothers in Fulham.........

I think the same thing. I've owned six Corrados. All different colours. Never used to see many silver ones; now i've got one they all seem to have come out of the woodwork.....

Yeah, there seem to be loads about at the moment. Interesting that the one for sale at the moment is a J plate tho. That puts a bit of a spanner in the K-plate theory. But it's only a year (maybe only a few weeks) out I suppose...

That puts a bit of a spanner in the K-plate theory. But it's only a year (maybe only a few weeks) out I suppose...

eh??...what K plate theory?

I think the H -reg car will be a different silver. Mine is called satin silver and is still available on most VAG cars today.

My mate has a 2.0l 16v on L plate in satin silver as well. We look like a right couple of d***heads driving around together.

work mate that sits next to me here at work has an L reg Satin Silver 2.0 16V. See dead common!

There are 3 of us in the design dept here and we all have Corrado's....get the pi55 taken out of us a bit!

My mate has a 2.0l 16v on L plate in satin silver as well. We look like a right couple of d***heads driving around together.

Nah mate!! You look like a d***head, I look cool as f**k.

Ref: K-platers it seems to be mainly the VR6's that are k plates for some reason. The only other VR6 that I have seen in Satin outside of this bracket was an M reg, so I still recon VR's in satin are pretty rare!