Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

Congratulations to OSV...

Gareth not sure weather you know yet as you had to leave but you won best corrado of show today... I think the guy (H) picked up you trophy along with richard's (impact T4) so i guess he will be getting in touch with you...

Well done mate you car looked stunning..... good to share a few light refreshments with you also on sat night. :wink:

Congratulations OSV u did the UK proud with your fine example.... nice to meet you also you will remember H (big guy sitting at the end of the table very very funny, from south london, silver supercharged polo?) from sat night surely.....

Thanks Darren, its great news i can't believe it. I had a great weekend, enjoyed the cars, the atmosphere and meeting up with other UK dubbers but this makes it very special for me. Thanks for the kind words people.

Congrats!

Of course, he has an unfair advantage with a silver C, it's one of the few cars where silver just looks absolutely stunning (as opposed to being Mk4 Golf/Audi TT "3 out of every 4 are silver" jaded ;) )

Congratulations OSV - that is a great achievement. I bet you are well chuffed :D