Sign in to follow this  
Sc0rian

my golf mk2...

Hey all,

I've been looking for a golf for about 6months now. Anyways, I bought a golf driver 1.6, full mot, and service history only 61k on the clock:)!!!!! and fallen in love with it big style.(spent all day cleaning it up) It's 100% retro!! no mods no nothing(yet anyway). I was wondering could someone do a photochop on it for me?

Anyways I havent got any pics yet(getting my own sunday), but here are the ebay pics.

here are some pics:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

ben

Yep, had a good luck over this on saturday, it really is superb and a great colour too...

Ben - If any of your mates come out with anything like '£1500 on a 12 year old car' or 'You could have got an R reg Saxo for that' just laugh at them!!

Lovely looking car. Looks mint!

Throw in a G60 now and away you go :D :-P

Yep, had a good luck over this on saturday, it really is superb and a great colour too...

Ben - If any of your mates come out with anything like '£1500 on a 12 year old car' or 'You could have got an R reg Saxo for that' just laugh at them!!

righto steve, anyways, they won't be able to catch me in my golf 8)

I even talked to the old guy who owned it, he told me everything about the car from day one of him buying it, at the time when it was brand new he paid 8,500!...(book value 10,500) also found out what oil he uses, when the cam belt was last changed(just done infact) and lots of other useful stuff.. its also the original clucth.

p.s. cheers for all the compliments :)

am very very happy with it. its so mint i still cant believe it. thats to Supercharged for all the help.