Sign in to follow this  
Joniboy

Coolant hose part number

Hey guys,

I don't suppose any one has the part number for the main hose that goes into the top of the radiator on a Corrado VR6 do they?

Its that £80 one... ouch!

Silly me forgot to write it down this morning before I got the train to work and I REALLY want to order the part today.

I tried searching for it but with no luck! And VW won't let me order it with out the number despite knowing the part im on about!!!!

Any help would be much appreciated :)

well don’t know if they are the same but i got a new top hose for my 2l16v from halfords and it fit perfectly. coast about £8..

Worth taking you old hose down and offering it up against some of the prefab hoses they have?

or try a Ford dealer............as they should also stock hoses for VR6 engines(Galaxy V6).they do one a lot cheaper than what VW do...........but not sure if its the top hose :?

Hoses are application-specific, given that engine bays are all subtly different shapes. You MAY be lucky with something like the Galaxy VR6, but be very careful ...