Sign in to follow this  
PoorMansPorsche

so whats so bad about Nugget yellow?

the way i look at is that the supply of Corrado's is limited and i dont really think that colour would effect the value that much, its not like mk 4 Golfs say that there are loads and loads about. As the Corrado is a sports car i dont think that its really going to cut down your target sales market because its not a "girlie colour" which on normal cars does cut down your market, yellow doesnt effect the sales of lambo's !!!

My car is the perfect example, its not the colour i would have wanted (red) its not the model i would have wanted (16valver) and its not the age i would have wanted (1990) but it was the right money and the bodywork is excellent and if everyone was honest with Corrados being at least 10 years old if you saw one that was in absolutely mint condition and the right money i think that colour may take a back seat

Ok I just changed my mind another 2 times last night. At about 10pm I decided I was going to get it painted black, now this morning I have changed my mind again, I think a gleaming yellow fully late spec body corrado will look proper cool 8)

lol where do you get these women from?!!! I pay for my car, and our lasses running costs of the mx-5, I want to be a kept man for a change!

mmm.. not keen on yellow myself, too lairy, except as stated already, it does mod well.

still.. its better than my mismatch of various blues!

everytime i heard people saying how much they don't like red g60s it used to make me want to sell her and get silver or blue one,but now i just think :fist: to all the anti red brigade, i'm keeping her and one day she'll look well enough to grace the pages of this forum one day my friends ....one day......

I Love My Yellow C! Just that Nugget Yellow is a Tw*t for fading! Worse than tornado Pink I think! It does suit the car, not many cars look good in yellow but the C pulls it off well!

Has to have the rubbing strips left black though, just to break up the colour, Black or Anthracite wheels look good to!

They are pretty rare too, think the only time I see another Yellow C is at a VW show!!!