Sign in to follow this  
VR6

Spotted Jeremy Clarkson on the Isle of Man

Heh heh, you really should pay more attention - bumping into all those people and cars :lol:

Yeah, I've seen Rory in Cambridge a few times. Last time I saw him, he was pissed as a fart in Brown's. The one and only time I've been into Brown's :?

See Roger Cook in the DIY stores around town sometimes as he lives near here bit of a chubby scrufy geezer.

Had Rowan Atkinson turn up at work to catch a flight, didn't know he was coming and he had to wait a while to get in - really nice bloke though.

Sultan of Brunai on one of his shopping trips - I have never seen so many top end mercs parked in the same space at once. Mind you I think he had about 20 artics worth of crap he had bought too..

I have never seen so many top end mercs parked in the same space at once.

Surely that got a bit messy having them all in the same space?? Did he get them cubed first, or did he just stack them? :lol:

Met Robbie Coltrane outside Terminal 3 at Heathrow a few years back - he'd just got in from the USA & had 2 fags on the go! Nice bloke, but seemed quite surprised to have been recognised!

All you Rory spotters wanna let Viz know! Going back a few years they used to do a bit called Rory watch.. dunno if they still do though!

I did a thing for my secondary school with Jenny Powell back in about 1994.. she used to do a thing on Nickelodean called School of the Week. I was in it :D

Never really met or bumped into anyone else famous though :(

Did get driven around the Lotus factory circuit in a race spec Lotus Exige by this guy though --> http://www.adamwilcox.com/ - now THAT was a passenger ride to remeber. It was beserk!

Not really a meeting, but at Le Mans this year, I was one of about three people in the whole place with a Finnish flag. When the drivers did their drive past at the start, JJ Lehto gave a big grin, point and wave, which I was quite pleased with, but when he did his winners / thank you speech at the end, he thanked the people with the Finnish flags as he'd never seen any before.

Gave me a warm feeling all over.

OK, well not all over.