Sign in to follow this  
PoorMansPorsche

Corrado: Male or Female ?????

Alright peeps

Ive always given my car a sex (fnarr fnarr) whether it be "me boy" or "good ole girl" and i definately think my rado is "a girl" But the other half thinks that its a bloke like her mk 4 golf. There is no way that a rado with its nice plump frontage and pert rear can be anything but a girl.

Please put me or her straight

Brett

p.s she only jealous cos i love it more than her and definately spend more time with it than her

Ive always given my car a sex (fnarr fnarr)..

show some love thread for you then! CW wants pics!

Def a girl - check billinjahG60's bra if you need further evidence!..

unless he's covering unsightly man boobs!

All cars are female IMO - anything that costs you that much money, causes so much grief, demands so much time and attention, yet is so rewarding, must be female...! :lol:

All cars are female IMO - anything that costs you that much money, causes so much grief, demands so much time and attention, yet is so rewarding, must be female...!

HAHAHAHA agreed *note to self must show g/f im not the only one who thinks this*

I've cracked it! they must be girls. the thought of getting my hands on a wet soapy boy doesn't quite do it for me! :pukeright: :pukeright:

There all girls, my VR is more of a sexy beast who demands a bit of respect, where as your run of the mill 1.1 Fiesta is more of a girl you don't really like but just use. LOL.

Sometimes you put a lot of effort in and it doesn't pay off, other times you do nothing and she never lets you down.

Ay, don't knock the fatties mate! LOL, I've been with a few and enjoyed it more than some of the fitties! LOL.

Good joke tho!