Sign in to follow this  
StormVR6

What's the rarest car you've ever seen?

tickford capri's are actually a good motor - very rare nowadays, i prefer the brooklands myself looks wise, but a capri with a testarossa bodykit - you can just imagine who drives it !!

Unfortunately there were nearly 1,000,000 Whizzkid's made IIRC!

I think a few thousand or more were sent to the UK, most of them have probably disappeared down drains and potholes :)

my old mans mustang 67 shelby he's been restoring it for a few years now, its getting there slowly 8)

Saw an interesting one on the way home from work 2day!!

Not so rare tho!!

Brand new 55 plate Porsche 911 Carrera Turbo (stunning) with a ................. Roof rack!!!

Ferrari Enzo, where I used to work in Mayfair. Rumour has it that it belongs to Rod Stewart! Got Pics of it too on my mobile. A stunning car to say the least.

mmmm a shelby gt500 what it would feel like to own one of those.... =-)

he won't ever let me drive it though :p

Just round the corner from my mums digs in bromley there was a guy called tony bianci who was a well know as a porche mechanic (a real pro at fibre glass molds / repairs) - his pet project was the reserection of a ford GT40 - i was lucky enough to get a spin round the block as a nipper.

I think there is only 3 of them in the UK.

Just round the corner from my mums digs in bromley there was a guy called tony bianci who was a well know as a porche mechanic (a real pro at fibre glass molds / repairs) - his pet project was the reserection of a ford GT40 - i was lucky enough to get a spin round the block as a nipper.

I think there is only 3 of them in the UK.

Ive seen an enzo in the flesh and i really dont like them. A bloke round the corner from where i used to live had a F40 and that really is a proper car, ive never seen a car move like it - im not talking about speed just the way it moves and hugs the ground, you can hear it coming from half a mile away and it rumbles towards you like a tank, best car ever made IMO even with the 80's OTT styling

Ive seen an enzo in the flesh and i really dont like them. A bloke round the corner from where i used to live had a F40 and that really is a proper car, ive never seen a car move like it - im not talking about speed just the way it moves and hugs the ground, you can hear it coming from half a mile away and it rumbles towards you like a tank, best car ever made IMO even with the 80's OTT styling

couldnt agree more...f40's are quite something...they still look extremely good today even though theyre old...(reminds me of the rado on that factor :D )

Yeah the Enzo, IMO a very strange looking car, I would probably go so far to say ugly myself. Car manufacturers are basically running out of ideas, which is why if you drive into town nowadays you are surrounded by a large grey mass of cars that all look the same!

"Oh look is that the new BMW, no the new Merc, no it's the new Vauxhall, no I don't know, it's just another big grey car"

Won't be long before our personal identities are completely wiped out! :)

They look like the ones iv got, they are genuine vw items, i found my ones on ebay!! (not cheap tho!!)

Theres a Gallardo in our Village just outside of Sheffield, probably the rarest Ive seen though is the Maclaren Mercedes in Cannes late last year

i saw an enzo on the the m3 not so long ago, only glimpsed it tho as it was pouring with rain and we were both in the fast lane :D he was north bound i was south bound,

the rarest car i have seen has got to be my grandads Jenard Jabeca it's the only 1 left, they only ever made 3 back in the fifties one was written off during testing and the other in the race, it basically looks like a softer ac cobra, long bonnet, big arches etc lovely car and drifts round corners on those radials like you would'nt belive.

Scooby Impreza 22B, only about 400 made I think

Best one is where I used to live, A guy up the road has a pristine Pug 205 T16 road car, F**k me that thing is quick! Seen it blasting the local B-roads on Sunny Days!