Sign in to follow this  
andy

What are these wheels? **PIC added**

The broken VR6 I bought as a project (broken tensioners etc) came with a set of 17inch Kosei? wheels on it, anyone know what model they are (5 spokes) and what they might be worth, I've got a set of 4, three are in ok condition with Yoko A539s with loads of meat, the other one has seen service and has a naff tyre on it! I want to sell them but could do with a ball-park figure for their worth.

Cheers

the centre cap may be slightly different, but they look like wolfrace urbanracers to me.clicky

Value wise, i'd say you'd be hard pushed to get near £200 here, as they're not the most attractive wheels! no offence of course!

However, they should be multifitment? you could try a chav car forum, they seem to go for these!

HTH, and again, hope i haven't offended! :D

Spot on, they're definately the same as the Wolfrace ones. Don't worry you won't offend me. I think they're hideous too! Thats why I want rid! My project VR6 came with these on (on standard suspension too!) but I did get an immaculate set of Speedlines thrown in which will be going back on! So now we know what they are, you reckon I might get £200 at a push? What chav forums do you reckon, Nova type places? Will the fact one needs a refurb affect the price much do you think?

hmm. just thought, they're gonna be 5 stud fitment, so wont fit nova's etc. Someone on here may know what other makes these will fit on, or you could contact wolfrace.

Best bet is prob Ebay? The fact one needs a refurb will affect the selling price, but not to the degree where it's worth you paying for the refurb