Sign in to follow this  
_leon_

Supersprint exhaust fitment Golf G60 -> Corrado G60

Hi,

I am interested in a friends Supersprint Mega exhaust system from his MkII Golf G60 for my own Corrado G60. Dubsport have told him they doubt it'll fit, but I have checked the part numbers for all sections (cat bypass, center pipes and backbox) and between the 2 G60s they seem to match up. The center pipes MAY need to be replaced with Corrado ones due to hangers - though this is just my opinion from the research I have done to date. Can anyone give any information on whether this system would fit my G60 or whether I would need to replace any sections in order to get it to fit?

Thanks a lot

If your car has hooks it'll probably go on. If it has bars( the later fitment) then it'll be an ar5e to fit.

Gavin

if they are the wrong hangers then as you said last night, it is only the center box section/pipe that needs to be replaced as the hooks or bars are on that section. Also, changine an exhaust from hook to bar means welding a straight bit of bar on perpendicular to the pipe, so would be pretty easy done.