Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Joe

AAArrrrgggghhh - Anyone help?? Headlights stopped working!!

As it says in the title the dipped beam has stopped working on my headlights. The sidelights, fogs and full beam all work fine. The fuses are fine, and I've tried a switch from a Mk2 Golf GTI and still had the same problem!!!

Any ideas????

This is just typical Pre-show problems that always seem to occur a few days before due to going to a show!!!

did you check the bulbs m8?

it can happen where two seperate filaments blow around the same time.

or if you have an uprated loom,maybe the fuse in that has blown?

neil.

Hmmm true didn't check the fuse in the uprated loom! Didn;t check the filaments as didn't expect both to go at exactly the same time, especially when they are brand new a few weeks ago when I fitted the angel eyes

Anyone who has one of my looms and there are a few, can contact me anytime for help. I always give out my number with the looms, just give me a text. If I am free to talk, I'll call or text back.

I might not be a big outlet but customer service is important to me. Even after 12 months if something dies, I am still here, well til I go to Australia.

Lost my number then PM me. I am rarely away from a computer for more than half an hour, unless sleeping.

@Blue_Joe are you sorted now?

@Rob, did you fit the 30A fuse I send out for your main beam.

@TREVR6 Was that one of my looms? I don't keep a list of who buys them.... I know I should.

Gavin

while youre here m8,just like to say i fitted one of your looms a couple days ago(bought it ages ago!) and it gives a v noticeable improvement straight away! 8)

only slight problem is the fuse holder,it keeps splitting and falling off so the positive has no connection.

ill probably secure it with some tightly wrapped insulation tape. :)

neil.

Have you checked the relays and the dashboard switch - my lights started playing up, sometimes they'd work, other times they wouldn't, changed both relays and they are now fine