Sign in to follow this  
Musicman

[Photos] No-Rice Guildford-Brighton Run

Spent the Bank Holiday doing the annual No-Rice Guildford-Brighton run, with a deliciously leisurely afternoon at Stanmer Park just outside Brighton taking far too many photos :)

Quite a decent turn-out of all three generations of Scirocco too :p :D

Click! for pics

Here's a few to get you in the mood...

CRW_0046_pre.jpg

CRW_0069_pre.jpg

CRW_0163_pre.jpg

CRW_0173_pre.jpg

CRW_0188_pre.jpg

CRW_0278_pre.jpg

I also discovered that my camera goes 'round the clock' with its numbering after you've taken 10,000 pictures (:shock:) so the Citroen Traction Avant at the end was actually the first picture I took while fuelling up at the Shell opposite Ladymead in Guildford :D

Some great pics once again musicman top stuff 8). A very random pic of a sun lotion bottle stuck in there lol, totally agree about the citroen as well.

Very nice pictures, although the tasters here on the forum could IMHO, of course, have been a bit more Type 53 oriented :lol: But your site more than makes up for it. I've never seen that Rocco with flames on the bonnet before :shock:

Tempest

Very nice pictures, although the tasters here on the forum could IMHO, of course, have been a bit more Type 53 oriented :lol: But your site more than makes up for it. I've never seen that Rocco with flames on the bonnet before :shock:

Tempest

Smaller preview images... I can only do so many :)

As for the flames... nicely done, but umm, yeah. :?

Heh heh, yeah I thought it was no-rice, so what was the 'rocco with flames on and the Mk3 Golf with a carbon bonnet doing there? :lol:

Some nice pics tho - for some reason I really like the abstract close-ups of stuff. Very 8)

The bloke with his shirt off by the camper van - thats baddiel from baddiel & skinner!

Looks like a great day - bit of bummer that i did not go now :(

rice .... Mk3 Golf with a carbon bonnet

[ Cough ] :D

Doesn't mean it doesn't look rice ;) :lol: If it was painted and only carbon underneath, then it'd be cool tho...