Sign in to follow this  
kenc

suspension +parts ?

Im soon to order a set of fk highsport coilovers for my raddo Its a L reg 94 2.0 16v. Its covered 140,000 and as far as i know the suspension and bushes top mounts and rubbers are all still original.

So im thinking of adding from venom motorsport a complete polyurethane uprated bush kit all round. Is this wise?

Also I'd like to know what else would need replacing or what would be recommended by you guys what to change. As if im going to take the old shocks and springs off i want to do the job properly. YUour tips and advice much needed thanks :D :(

Venom certainly can't be beaten on prices! i'm shopping round for a full set of powerflex bushes at the mo and my local car shop said he would 'do me a deal' and sell me a full set for £220 !!! :shock: venom sells them for £130 for exactly the same!

if all the kit on yours is original it's probably gettin tired and if you can afford to do it all at once you'll notice one hell of a difference when it's done!!

i'm planning exactly the same as you when i get paid next in oct as my rado is handling like a broken wheel chair on the bumpy roads down my way!

yeah..im in the same position with my suspenders...i want to change everything (( i.e top mounts, bushes etc )) that is worth changing so a comprehensive list would be good!.

(( i seem to remember a thread where a member put up a pic of all the parts needed...but he refused to list them other than in vw part no's.. :o ))

EDIT--- here it is :)

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic. ... 41&start=0

yeah venom are cheap but i ordered a new set of springs for my corrado on the 20th of october and they still havent arrived.its now early february,after numerous phone calls and bull shit excuses.I live in ireland not the north pole.be careful!