Sign in to follow this  
ollster

Door handle repair kit

I have been trying to contact daves16v to get a door handle repair kit but haven’t heard anything back, is there anyone else who does a similar replacement arm that isn’t made out of marzipan like the original, im getting very bored of getting in through the passenger side!!

yeh i really want daves repair kit but he seems to have posted since i sent him pm's but still no joy with replying to my pm's. And im getting even more fed up of having to get in through the passenger side lol

He told me he's back on the 9th I think cos he sent me a kit just before he left.

But I cant get the damn pin out of the handle so may just buy a new handle because it's really getting on my nerves now!

He told me he's back on the 9th I think cos he sent me a kit just before he left.

But I cant get the damn pin out of the handle so may just buy a new handle because it's really getting on my nerves now!

if you get a new handle i buy your repair kit of you

ollster, got back today from my hols. PM sent.

stl147, PM me with your problems and I'll see if I can help you out.

Ronan, PM me if you need a repair kit.

Cheers

Dave

I have recently have had the misfortune of having to use the passanger door to get in my car, due to a pin braking on the mechanism. So what exactly are these door handle repair kits?

Beaker, Welcome to the forum. The kit repairs the handle by replacing the striker arm that usually breaks. PM me if interested.

Dave

KooradoG60, I've sent you an email but after reading this post I'm not sure that my repair kit will fix your problem. The Copper part has thrown me? Do you have a photo of the broken part?

Edit - this is the part that breaks.

Dave