Sign in to follow this  
GazzaG60

Who fancies a stand at VWNW@tatton park

GazzaG60 any chance you can send me the pass as i don`t think i can make first thing! i will refund you :)

think we will be banner-less as i dont have the time to make one.

Joby-PM me your address. you only pay when you get there-normal admission applies. the pass gets you in the main site instead of carpark. where we will be places is anybodies guess.

GazzaG60,

The street map link doesn't work properly. The map isn't showing unless you zoom in to the next scale. Not sure if thats still where you mean? I will be trying to meet you before 8:30am to get passes. If I carn't find the garage on the A5034 straight away I'll phone you for directions. But I'll check it on auto-route and should be able to sort it.

are there anymore tickets ????

i've got a mate whos got a seat !! nice looking car

would that be ok ??

yeh sure cant see why a seat wouldn't be ok. we got a golf with us too.

ill send the passes first thing tomorrow so should be with you for thurs/fri

i will mail julieanne tomorrow and ask for extra space. they allow up to 10 i believe.

hi guys.

all passes are going out at lunch today. tis all sorted all eight (maybe 9 if my mate is coming in his golf) of us. there are two meeting points that have been raised. the lay-by and the perol station. Petrol station area is probly the best place to stop. so i say we meet at the petrol station at 8:30

if you guys prefer we can go straight into the place and meet on the pitches. im open to any suggestions really.

oh yeah. the site says entry between 7 and 10. not sure what its like to get in after 10 as im there before 9 so... but i expect thats a rule of thumb with discression

So Gaz its 8:30 at the garage on the A5034?? Sounds okay to me bit early for a Sunday, :D :D. The things we do for dubs!! :D :D I'll see you at the garage then? If I carn't find it I'll ring you, cheers.

yeh. if your coming from the m6. come off J19. take manchester turning and follow it round. tis a right turn at the round a bout coming from m6 south

there a total station on your left, straight on thru lights past mere golf club on right petrol station is on right just before next set of lights. bout 4 miles from J19

Most likely see you all there. Going to be meeting club GTI North West on the Swan car park about 8.00 so my G60 will be on there stand. I'll look out for the forums stand.

This map shows tatton park entrance. Also the road which the garage that we have aranged to meet at is on. Its the one high-lighted with an arrow pointing at it.:D

This right GAZZAG60??

i sent passes to (i think)

slotmachine (2)

16 valver

jim corrado

Joby

im meeting

CaiosG60 PWR

Henny( if car is ok)

Lee (my mate Golf 16v)

i got one more ticket left to make us a group of 10

i usually use rosthene lane to get in as thats my side of things. the petrol station is near the top of mereside rd at the juction with the other rds. If you like i can meet where the arrow is on your map. not been in that way before. always thought the signs pointed back to rosthene lane

yeh CCGB are always there. only usually have about 4 or 5 cars with um so we'll maybe be a bigger, if less organised venture. We aren't even all corrados which may annoy them but we all enjoy n thats what counts. Im not even a CCGB member. bout time i joined really.

Wrong - 10 passes have been allocated this year for CCGB and all of them are being used...

not striking a nerve are we.

Not at all mate... just stating the facts.

I just get fed up of slander against the CCGB - you mention its a 'less organised venture' yet are not a member therefore dont actually know - therefore suggest becoming a member before voicing your opinion.

The CCGB is actually a great club - for a miserly £15 last year I have saved about £300... cant get better than that hence why sticking up for them.

I enjoy both the CCGB and the Corrado Forum - I actively take part in both and have met alot of people through them and that is what its all about.

im saying we are a smaller less organised venture. ive seen the CCGB stand with banners before..about 5 times at tatton thats why i say it. I use words like usually-meaning not always and maybe meaning possibly. i also said i should join

heres the quote you copied read it again

GazzaG60 wrote:

yeh CCGB are always there. only usually have about 4 or 5 cars with um so we'll maybe be a bigger, if less organised venture. We aren't even all corrados which may annoy them but we all enjoy n thats what counts. Im not even a CCGB member. bout time i joined really.

Fair enough - it wasnt actually clear.... apologies.

Anyway get your money out and become a member - you wont regret it! *:)

Scott.

no problem mate.

i will. i ve meant to join for ages. not got round to it.

kinda hoping people will give us a break. expect some on the forum know the CCGB history/conflict. not been a member but sounds like theres some political issues need ironing out.

Whens this CCGB thingy. are non members welcome. are you going. im thinking bout joining the convoy down if i get the new water pump in in time.

one of the things that my scooby friens say is how friendly and welcoming people in the VW scene are compared with their lot(please no comments only opinions of mates)

It would be good at such an event as this if they put the forum and the CCGB together so that we mixed plus more Corrados in one area so a more likely impact on the public....

Im not sure about the issues you mention therefore cannot really comment but it does sound as though it needs to be dealt with - Andi has always wanted to keep the Forum seperate from the CCGB which is fine but that doesnt mean it always has to be that way at events? - the whole idea is having fun and meeting other Corrado owners.... it doesnt actually sound a serious problem though!

As for the CCGB yearly meet I have no idea if non members are invited but will find out - I do plan on hopefully going - depends on the other half! :D

right.

CCGB is established at VWNW so gets a good spot usually. together would be great. but i cant see that. hope julieanne or whoever it is that sorts the clubs out puts us together.

At the end of the day, we all have one common interest so on the day lets hope everyone is 8)

Gazza - re the picture, the easiest way to have it full size is to host it off the forum and post it as an .