Sign in to follow this  
GIXXERUK

gumball rally ?

anyone know anybody that has entered this ? my bro inlaw is buying either the next m3 or a porsche 997 turbo and he's asked if i would be interested in co driving (too right) next year

just wondered about entering etc

yeah me an a mate was think of doing this 7 grand to enter but includes all hotels for a week he also know the organiser so may get it cheap will be finding out soon looks like wicked fun

Hello mate, been a while, but i've been keeping my eye in.

You're car is a beaut!, you did well there. I particularly like the picture of it with the sun behind, 8)

Yeah, cant believe they charge so much, but I suppose if you've got the money, its gonna be a great laugh.

A mate of mine was thinking about doing it in his M3, and worked out he needed 50K for entry, fines, toll roads, fuel and whatever else. He was trying to get me to buy some add space on the BMW :lol: Does anyone realy pay any attention to what the stickers are when you watch the DVD's, i don't.

I'd love to do it though.

The best one to enter is the Bullrun as it's basically the same but with better people and works out less expensive plus i know the owners/organisers so can arrange the entry for you directly!

And give you a heads up on a number of things and contacts.

The gumball Rally was Max Cooper and David Green, they fell out and went thier own ways