Sign in to follow this  
dutch

New VR Owner!

I read somewhere that all coilpack Corrado VR6s came with red ones, my mate's 100% original 33K storm has red uns, so I think I believe it

Nope!

Come on Kev. All VR6 factory fit leads were the thin black affairs. If they are red, they are replacements. VW deleted the black coloured spares very soon after about 1997.

33k Storm must have had repleacements fitted and they don't fit as well in the channel guides.

Nope!

Come on Kev. All VR6 factory fit leads were the thin black affairs. If they are red, they are replacements. VW deleted the black coloured spares very soon after about 1997.

33k Storm must have had repleacements fitted and they don't fit as well in the channel guides.

Eh? My mate's 33K storm is 100% original, I can guarantee you that and I can also guarantee the red berus were on it when he bought it....from new.

And they fit perfectly, not sure what you mean by that. They're the same 7mm diameter as the black BREMI/BERU ones.

My 94 has the original red ones too, so quashes your 1997 deletion argument!

Stealth also say the reds were original fit and they've seen enough Corrado VRs to know for sure.