Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

Can anyone guess what's wrong in this pic? Updated 21/09/05

You have something silvery-looking poking up out of your engine bay? :?

Yeah looks like an alternator!

no, caught it before it did. It was making some right funny noises though.

Taking it down o G-werks tomorrow to find the reason behind it.

Scared the crap out of me!

I was going to say that you slow-synced the flash in the first picture, but didn't hold the camera steady (use a tripod next time you try that ;)) leading to a blurred image, but that second one's fine apart from the rather flat lighting with the flash unit mounted so close to the lens axis.

:D

Thanks for the translation!

I thought someone might pick up on the charger sitting on the floor in the 1st pic.

As for taking the picture, I just pushed the button!

Hold on! My C happens to have one of those "hairdriers" and i dont like the phrase "It didnt let go did it?" What the hell do you mean, it let go?!

Let go of its internals, grind them into 6 million little pieces and suck them into the engine?

It was made in to a stg 4 charger at jabba before I bought the car, but serviced at G-werks back in October/November. Darren will have me back on the road ASAP! Hopefully it's just a faulty seal. Once it's been opened up we'll know more.

I was going to say that you slow-synced the flash in the first picture, but didn't hold the camera steady (use a tripod next time you try that ;)) leading to a blurred image, but that second one's fine apart from the rather flat lighting with the flash unit mounted so close to the lens axis.

:D

Exactly what I was going to say, but I thought that was a little obvious!!!! :lol: :lol:

After closer inspection today from Darren, it seems the air filter has sucked a load of crap up in to the charger! :shock:

On his recommendation I have decided to go for the STD air box with a panel filter!

As shown in the below pictures, one side of the charger is completely shagged! :( But like the star he is, Darren has me another side of a charger, and is going to port it to match the original. I should be back on the road by the weekend! 8) Excellent! Big thanks to Darren!