Sign in to follow this  
Riley

short wheel base corrado

Has anyone noticed that most women sit that close to the steering wheel. Not trying to offend as those that enjoy driving (all on here) dont. We sat in the smoking room at work the other day and every single girl that drove past had there nose about 4 inches from the steering wheel.

Not sure if its a security thing or what, but we were thinking it might make the airbag a danger. Plus im shorter than most girls and sit arms straight so it aint that either!

Not after an ear bashing, just allways puzzles me? Sorry to scew your thread bud, but that car just reminded me of the conversation!

Sorry to scew your thread bud, but that car just reminded me of the conversation!

no probs m8,i know what you mean.

i call the girlfriend - window licker 8)

@ Nick

They were much wider

Here's the original shot:

http://www.cybertects.co.uk/picturepost ... _1501.html

IIRC, on that particular one, I also applied an extra compression transformation to just the top half of the image to bring everything above the swage line into better proportion, which reduced the amount of apparent horizontal shrinkage in that area.

can any photoshop experts help me by modifying a pic of my C - i just fancy seeing what it would look like with a red colour coded grill with a black badge before i get my one and only grill sprayed !! (just fancied a bit of a change)

cheers