Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

WHO'S ALL GOING TO GTI-INTERNATIONAL THIS YEAR???

Yep going again this year I've been going for the last 5 years unfortunately I missed last years due to work commitments but I will defo be at the second new location for it this year. Still think the TRL is the best location for it, its a shame it's had to be moved I dont know what last years location was like but hopefully Brentwaters will do the show justice and have enough room for everything!!!

Hoping to go this year.. never been before, so it would certainly be an experience :)

i've been to the trl "inters" in 98 and was at last years wroughton new location......imo i think trl was a lot better,i also think as well wroughton's owners or vw-driver mag(don't know which)were seemingly charging too much for traders etc and so it didn't seem to be as big/good as when it was at trl,though it did seem easier to get to than trl.....though this new location is meant to be easier for the foreign contingent to get to......its a bit of a nightmare journey for us scots neighbours

Yep I'm going again this year - I've been going for the last 4 years. Last year at Swindon was a bit of a joke really - if it had rained all weekend then loads of cars would have been stuck in that field! :oops:

Hopefully this year will be better.

Will we be allocated a separate club area from CCGB?

I know it's early days, but anyone out there in the London area want to do a group meet-up before so we can travel in a Convoy? 8)

Cheers

Mark

Jesus... just found its roughly a 160 mile drive.

And I am TERRIBLE with directions... :|

Jesus... just found its roughly a 160 mile drive.

And I am TERRIBLE with directions... :|

Set off now and you might make next years :lol:

.....providing they don't move next year :p