Sign in to follow this  
Seanasie

General partying German stile

Bint.jpg - hilarious!

For those that didn't know, those two are the birds in 2CC's sig pic.

How you doing Sean (Pauli)? I'm still trying to get Keith to give me his piccies, and I'll make up a CD and send it about! It was his 30th last night, so I have the morning off. Bad head, bad head.

How's the Scirocco going? Still polishing?

And what were Eric and Jim doing in the car in the middle of the campsite? LOL

I have a video of Paul in Eric's car playing with the auto seatbelts, which is pretty humerous, but I'll have to work out how to get it hosted.

Tiiiiiimmmmmmmmyyyyyyy!!!!! is all I have to say, when looking at those piccies :-)

Welcome to the Corradoforum, Sean :-)

Yes, those piccies bring back the memories, shame it all went that quickly. Next big meet will now be the Roadstar meet over in the Netherlands again, but that's not until May 2006 ...

I would like to point out that the piccie of me and that shopping trolley :lol: does not only contain stuff for me :roll: :lol:

Still need to watch and then duplicate Zoran's DVD containing allegedly some interesting material :lol:

Tempest

Hi guys,

I'm glad you all found the piccies amusing and hope they invoked some good memories, they certainly did for me, couldn't wait for them to be developed :lol:

Yeh Pauli I'm still polishing the Rocco, got some serious work on the drivers front wing, it's got the rot monster well and truely in residence, from the inside too so now it's come through it's too late :( apart from that all's ok.

Wish Kieth a :new-bday: from me 8) ,have you given yours a scrub yet or is there still writing all over it? lol

Any picture from any of you guys would be greatly appreciated especially the ones taken on the move 8)

Seanasie

have you given yours a scrub yet or is there still writing all over it? lol

Funny you should ask - it still says 'Sau' and other unlikely things on it! Trouble is, Brissle is back to its normal drizzle, so I've been using that as an excuse not to wash it!

See, those ladys didn't look all that great in 2cc's pic, but blimey they do in that pic :D

Yeah, they were fit, and they new it, and we knew it, and they knew we knew it!

I think even Sean's camera went a bit wobbly in their presence - check out the weird shadows!

Oui!!, I'm slill alive and kicking thanks lol 8), has Kieth recovered from his birthday bash yet, or did he have another one at the weekend? I want his piccies!! 8)

Oui!!, I'm slill alive and kicking thanks lol 8), has Kieth recovered from his birthday bash yet, or did he have another one at the weekend? I want his piccies!! 8)

Sean, he's on holiday with his Mrs. He's back next weekend, and we'll make up some CDs.

Have you seen this:

Shaun of the Dead

It's great.

After some more tinkering on Saturday on all my 3 Karmanns (just love it when a plan comes together :lol:), I finally had a chance of watching Zoran's DVD, that contains a nice video sequence of various shots artistically glued together, some video footage (my gosh, honestly folks, I didn't know there was that much uncensored goings on at the Karmann event :lol:), and all the pictures as JPEGs for those that prefer to watch them outside the constraints of a movie clip.

Will look at duplicating them shortly, and then send them to whoever is interested, definitely well worth it, even though there is a lot of German spoken stuff on there, even from some geezer sometimes known as Tempest :roll:

Furthermore it's got a long sequence of Breford in action, astonishing how enthusiastic the bloke is about his 50 years of service at Karmann, the stories he told about the Mk1, the Mk2 Roccos and the Rado, all of which he's owned, and been the chief construction engineer at Karmann of.

Zoran has also added some bonus material from his own Corrado Club, the Corrado Scene Süd, including shots from the by now famous 1000-miles trip, where some idiot from the UK drove 1000 miles in his US-spec Rado to a rather interesting pub in Germany where the eye is catered for, too :lol: Apart from that, this was the place where after our pizzas, a G-Lader was disassembled on the restaurant tables :lol:, dripping oil and all, followed by a hurried laptop LAN-party, once the gorgeous waitresses gave us some funny stares :lol: Anyone ever seen a G60-scroll burn? Nope, then this DVD is definitely for you :-)

Tempest

Yeh very good Pauli, brought a smile to me face 8), i'm up for a copy of that dvd too eric 8), so who's going to the rolling road day (out of the chaps I went to Karmann with?) :multi: :multi:

Yeah - I think all of us are. And a bunch should be convoying from your neck of the woods including Steve / Supercharged - you should come along if you're up for a bit of spectating - all the slots for the rollers are a bit full now! :(

Yup, the Karmann usual suspects / party animals bar the Irish unfortunately, will be there, a little after-Karmann happening, I guess ;-)

Tempest

After seeing the TT pic...

Nice one Eric, can you do me a copy for the weekend??

As in 'something for the weekend sir?' ;)

Sounds great,be good to see you chaps again supercharged we'll have to lease when/where to meet 8), what about 2CC? :multi::multi: