Sign in to follow this  
g60greeny

which are the best bulbs?

just fitted my uprated wiring loom and now i'm after changing my bulbs,which are the best ones to go for and prices if you know,seen a few different ones on ebay but not sure which to go for

Dont get the 5800k cheap blue ones off ebay, there completely useless, full beam, on a big loom, is like normal bulbs dipped with no uprated loom!

just been out in the car WOW!!i can see,i had to keep checking to make sure i didn't have full beam on just need the new bulbs as no one got any input on what bulbs to get

Get some Osram Silverstar bulbs, I picked mine up from ebay for about £8 deliverd and they sell for 21 quid in the shops. Amazing bulbs!

Different sizes and fittings ;)

The C uses H4's and H7's I think, but I can't remember which is which - have a look in the manual ;)

the ultimate bulbs are PIAA but they are expensive , they make the osram silver stars look like candles, trust me i've got both ,the osrams look yellow and dull in comparison

I am very impressed with osram silverstars, just had a kur2y loom fitted with these bulbs and it's no longer "feel the force young walker" :lol: Nobody ever talks about the H3 fog and H3 spot bulbs, Osram all season - philips blue vision - philips premium Which ones do you all like ?

i have Phillips vision plus from powerbulbs in the corrado and vento

corrado (1990 16v) has H4 dipped , H3 Main , H3 fogs

the ultimate bulbs are PIAA but they are expensive , they make the osram silver stars look like candles

Which PIAA lamps? Halogen, Super white, Superwhite + white, platinum white, platinum competition, xtreme white, xtreme white plus, extreme force, chrome mirror white, plasma spark blue, super plasma, plasma ion yellow or power sport?

Also - what wattage are people running? the highest PIAA do is 150/150w. This seems pretty extreme even with an uprated loom - what's the practical highest people are running?

Chris.