Sign in to follow this  
ben16v

best of top gear

Am I the only one who was a bit disappointed with sin city? don't get me wrong, visually it was one of the best films I have ever seen, but the dialogue was woeful, especially Micky Rourke.

Oh and top gear, the Boxster s looks really nice...

Think they are only really reviewing new/ish cars re the cool wall, but IF the Corrado were there, naturally, it would be in the SUB ZERO section, LOL.

Cool, just been watching that Xtra factor, LOL, how on earth did that Chico character get thru? I mean he's really funny but he can't sing for shi*! Seems like buying those flowers for Shazza paid off!

Cool, just been watching that Xtra factor, LOL, how on earth did that Chico character get thru? I mean he's really funny but he can't sing for shi*! Seems like buying those flowers for Shazza paid off!

Ahh come on guys! i come on here to get away from xfactor/big brother/etc!

oh I know, but this guy is hilarious, right joker. Just sums up the show really tho, the fact that he has made it thru to the final 7 out of how ever many hundreds of thousands that auditioned! Still, you can look forward to that get me outa here celebrity cra* ay Baz! LOL

Still, you can look forward to that get me outa here celebrity cra* ay Baz! LOL

oh god.. dont tell me its starting soon? :mad: :cry:

Bahaha, oh yes! well, I know it's in the autumn, and we're in october so I reckon it will prob be in in a couple of weeks! hopefully they will have someone a bit interesting like Gazza on it, otherwise I won't watch it, bunch of premadonas moaning becuase there careers have failed and there about to make a mint after going in there, gees, some people are ungrateful..LOL