Sign in to follow this  
G60Jet

Well the Front wiper is sorted, what about the rear

Right Guys

I've done the Lupo Wiper mod and now im looking for something for the rear to bring it up to the year 2003.

I've been looking at different cars rear wipers and arms and not found anything in the same style as the lupo ones or anything modern looking like the punto or Clio rear wipers.

taking into account that the mount has the spray for the washer running through it.

Any one got any ideas?

Most new VW and Seat ones are no good as they are center mounted not off center like the C

have you looked at the Caravelle/Transporter rear wiper at all............as the caravelle has an off-centre wiper if i remember rightly and some versions of the transporter have one on each rear load door

no i dont!! i use it every day! live near the beach and my cars gets a covering of sand dust every night

Ahh. And I thought living in Spain would make that mod a little easier to do cause of the good weather 8) Does that not scratch the glass badly? I never thought that living near the beach would have a down side :D

Have you considered a Vauxhall Vectra beesting aerial with intergral washer jet? That will then delete the wash function from the rear quite nicely but which wipers would then attach to the resultant spindle will take some experimentation.

Kev

G60Jet, Your C must get covered in salt???

No becasue the climate here is so different, its very dry, most salt damage comes from gritted roads btw.

We dont get many high seas here either, not like blackpool lol