Sign in to follow this  
mr.ots

Headlight bulbs

Paul - i got some on order so i would be happy to let you know when they come through - thing is i just updated my wiring loom, and its made a hell of a difference and looks so much nice head on as well. So with the new bulbs (if they are as good as claimed) I should be paralyzing the local wild life in no time :)

i bought something very very similiar when i was on holiday for £2.50 and they work really well,, u will be surprised and impressed

doesnt really make a massive difference what bulbs you run on the standard loom, i had PIAA extreme bulbs in (£43 each) and it was still u/s

see the light - get a loom :-)

I bought some off the same guy, which were 5400k, facking useless, unusable, looked nice and blue, you just couldnt see in the dark! Maybe these ones are a bit better tho, bit more expensive!

I had some of these in my 200sx, and I gave the second pair for a mates 4x4. They both lasted about one day!! They were pants, and got changed for some nice philips bulbs.

They may be ok in the C with an uprated loom though????