Sign in to follow this  
willmason

My 16 valver

looks nice mate,any one know where i can get some sill covers from,some jerk decided to jack the car up on the sills..on both side so ive got big dents on my both sills :x :mad:

The car looks great as it is - IMO hatch spoilers don't look right on the C (apart from the OE one of course), but it's your car :wink:

Cheers

Mark

Today has got to be one of the worst days of my life! Some stupid kid pulled across my path and I hit him head on.The roof and pillar are bent so its in the bin.

is anything salvageable? the wheels look ok, maybe you can at least keep em for the next car/sell em on

that was a really tidy lookinvalver too, i fuckin hate kids

I sometimes think whats the point in spending all kinds of money on a car for some little sh1t to come along and destroy it. had a VR6 to go in aswell thinking of getting a Bora next V5 or V6 4 motion just depends on what the insurance is. was thinking of the Storm for sale on here but fancy a break from high maintainance cost for a bit

ah, man, that sucks... :( hope you get it sorted with the insurance...

RIP another corrado... :cry:

The cheeky little bstard is saying I flashed him to go! Should have killed him would have made me feel better.The only thing that stopped me from putting him in hospital was they had to get him out on a spine board so he was going anyway.That bonnet vent took me 3 weeks to get it right no fibreglass job either all steel with a fine coat of stopper on the seams.My boss said to me today just think of the money,but no-one understands apart from everyone on here that I would sooner have my baby back! Its worse when I will see it everyday in work until it goes for salvage.