Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

why is my car pushing this bhp / lbtorq?

morning - after getting 148bhp and 157lbtorque at the roaling road was wondering what might have been done to her - i bought the car a year ago as my first car and there are no records in the service history of anny mods , just put a nasty powerflow exaust on and thats it - she seems to have a 50 mm inlet manifold also - any ideas? thanks lads

morning - after getting 148bhp and 157lbtorque at the roaling road was wondering what might have been done to her - i bought the car a year ago as my first car and there are no records in the service history of anny mods , just put a nasty powerflow exaust on and thats it - she seems to have a 50 mm inlet manifold also - any ideas? thanks lads

do you have wheel hp?

torque sounds a bit high but pretty characteristic of a healthy standard 2.0 16v, good torque but peak hp limited by the inlet cam, CAT and standard map. I suppose it may have been chipped.

A piccy of the rr plot would help too, to compare with others.

David.

Sounds about right to me. A bit more torque than mine, but a little less bhp.

I bet it drives nicely.

By the way you only need to change the inlet cam to KR spec. The exhaust cam on on your 9A will already be KR spec from factory.