Sign in to follow this  
Lippy

The Corrado returns

Looks very nice but the top models are going to be 30k+ in which case i'd rather have a RS3 :) - I'd of thought different if they'd called it a Corrado!

I am going to bet on the fact that they will end up putting a VR6 of some sort into it, there was word of an R36 version being a later addition being that they are working on that engine for the new R32. The first 2 engines that will be released to the states will be the FSI and the TSI twincharged engine. you blokes over there will get different engines including ours probably with a little more literage. The R32 will make its way in there is no way that VW would be stupid enough not to use that engine it EVERYTHING possible.

Anyway Im buying one no matter what, I dont care if it weighs as much as an S4. its still clean and looks fun to drive.

AND learning from my own mistake I am going to buy the R32 when it comes out AND I am getting the AWD system... once it comes out. no more FWD for me! the R32 with AWD and DSG will the the ride of choice for most of us. I will put it on order for 2 years if it means I will get one.

looks like a corrado thats used oil of ulay since birth and actually managed to come out looking younger.

Me like.

that looks well! I would love to see that make it to the road. I think that the corrado should have been a scirocco anyways so it seems to be a good choice of name to me!

-.- never cause then you couldnt say that you have a C, you would then have and S.... yeah doesnt work does it

i wouldnt say no to one!

So you guys have not had an S before then :lol: I started my love for all sporty VWs with an S. Lets face it both are better than having a ford. :lol:

I don't think there should be another Corrado. I like the uniqueness of the C. Definitely make a new Corrado-type coupe but call it a VW Keanu or something! :silly:

call it a VW neo hhahhahahah

yeah the C should stay the C but I dont agree with reverting to previous names such as the scirocco MKIII

Lets hope it's a bit lighter than the Eos, which (in v6 form) weighs in at 1600-1700kgs depending on options, which is over 100kgs heavier than a new passat diesel estate :roll:

Imagine a mk2 GTI with another GTI strapped to the roof rack.

Some more news on this one:

90% likely that it's going to be called a Mk3 Rocco ...

...Engine power: 140-280 bhp (the latter suggesting VR6 territory, i.e. heavy engine in probably heavy car :-( What happened to the 800 kg with a nice juicy roaring 100 bhp engine in the original Mk1 Rocco? That one probably has more bhp per kg than the new one :lol:).

...Tempest