Sign in to follow this  
vwspeed

My VR on 17" RS6 Replicas.

Well finally decided to opt for the 17" 5 spoke RS6 wheels for my VR and wow in my opinion they're a class look.

A couple of images with them beside the car, I'll update them when it stops raining!!! Oh and yes I know it needs lowering!

[align=center]rado1b.jpg

corrado.jpg[/align]

As we sell these wheels, we've got a deal on at the moment for these at £289 Delivered. Tyre packages also available on request.

Mike

what tyres ?

looks very nice , i like the 5 spoke look on the rado , was thinking of khan rsr's for mine

you're car looks mint

hi mike , have you got a closer pic of the wheel, i'd like to see the shape /profile if poss, are they et35 ?

£289 is a cracking price , what make are they

cheers

paul

Great wheels.. keep pondering a set for my MK4 as they look superb!

Think they suit the Rado well!! :)

Yeah I'd like more details on them too, £289 is a very good price!

Couldn't stick one on the scales aswell could you (with no tyre)?

I've run out of the wheels from my stock due to the offer that's been running but they'll be arriving again soon or can be sent direct from the importer.

As for the make, they're the same as all the rest and are made in Italy and imported into the UK.

They are ET35 but as I found with mine I had to put 5mm spacers on the front to clear the calipers and I may well put some 5 mm spacers on the rear?

Just revised the images put up to give a better idea of them on the car.

Alternate pictures can be taken on request.

Mike

VW Speed.co.uk

is there a very slight dish on them mike? they look superb on the car , where did you get the 5mm spacers and could you supply these and at what cost?

They don't have a dish as the 5 spokes run right out to the lip of the wheel. When I say 5mm spacers, basically they're 5mm 'Shims' I've had them for ages, should be able to get a pair for about £15 ish.

i didnt mean a lip mate , they just look like the center is in more than the rim, when are expecting new stock ? i like the site , oddly enough i already had it in my favourites

they are listed at £399.99 on the site ?

They are listed on there as that. This is a mega silly forum offer for fellow Mk4 Golf and Corrado Owners.

The inner end of the spokes is about 1.8 cms further in than the rim of the wheel.

Glad you like the site, took 5 months of development, but Rome wasn't built in a day and all that. And now I've got my 'Rado I'll be scouring the globe for those illusive bits. :)

Won't need spacers if you fit the 312 brake setup ;-)

My target weight is 20lbs or less, which is what my current BBS's weigh. I'll be buying a set if they are that weight.

Bristolbaron,

They're only available in 5 stud I'm afraid.

Kevhaywire, don't get me started. I've got 2 Brand New 312mm brake set ups here and have read the thread about fitting them to a 'C' and I'm trying to resist.

312brakes.jpg

Mike

Paul,

should have some tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Can weigh them then, although my feeling is they're gonna be heavier than the far more expensive BBS wheels.

Mike

Kevhaywire, don't get me started. I've got 2 Brand New 312mm brake set ups here and have read the thread about fitting them to a 'C' and I'm trying to resist.

Don't resist, get them on! The standard brakes will look far too weedy behind those open rims.