Sign in to follow this  
conleycrew3

side light in bumper?

yeah i think it would,quite a few us corrado owners would do a straight swap with you,just the postage would be a bit much

not only would a straight swap would be cool, but what would the postage costs be roughly and also what would we do in between time with regards driving the car around without a bumper?

may as well do something with it whilst im waiting?

anyway i could keep the bumper and buy a standard one when i sell mine so i can put the us one on the VR6 i get

fairy snuff :D ...the problem you'l have is that the wiring for the repeater won't reach the front bumper I think?..

If you can afford to lay the money out then look on ebay.com instaed of ebay.co.uk for a bumper..buy it..then sell your bumper on ebay.com (( advertising it as a " euro conversion " )) and you never know..you may even get more for your bumper than you paid for the new one!:wink:

is it possible to turn the indicator light on the bumper to always on with side lights jobby? cant be that hard surely? run an earth to both sides and a positive to the normal side lighjts maybe?

cheers for the help so far by the way

err...i've had a few corona's so i'm not sure im getting you fella...but if you mean can you rig the side repeaters to be on all the time..the answer is ...probebly..but the police would pull you over and nic you pretty quick....or someone would pull out of a side road into you becasue they think you're gonna turn off, or you'd fail your M.O.T...just a case of which one would happen first.. :wink:

no, sorry mate.

i mean have you ever seen them volvos (think its the s40 estate) that have them orange lights down the side that are illumunated all the time? (not flashing like a repeater)

well i want the bumper light on when i turn my side lights on and my normal side repeaters to work as normal

will that work?

Experience from Vortex of shipping costs to the US with Scirocco bumpers seems to be in the region of $200-$250, if that's any guide (front weighs 19 pounds, rear 16 lb, but the size also makes a big difference with bumpers).

christ! i was thinking about £30 to max £50 for shipping!!!

thats extaution!

not sure but i reckon royal mail would be a hell of a lot cheaper

christ! i was thinking about £30 to max £50 for shipping!!!

It would be roughly that to send one to somewhere else in britain probebly mate.