Sign in to follow this  
Jim

AmD are now part owned by Milltek..

..following the departure of one of their partners.

Read about it on UK MKIV's.. wonder what this means for them? Comments on said discussion board centred around AmD's bad customer service and a hope that with Milltek onboard it might seriously improve.

Thoughts? Comments? :)

LOL, I noticed AmD's last advert seemed to be very Milltek orientated - ie ALL the stage 2 versions of the REVO's they were selling we're 'as stage 1 but with full Milltek exhaust system'

AMD have always been closely linked with miltek.

I think it was scott that left and i guess miltek saw it as a good chance to get a foot in there perminantely.

as for customer services... i dealt with AMD last year and they were brilliant. no problems what so ever.

Cant say im a fan of the miltek exhaust though.. the one on my corrado didnt fit and from what i hear... they dont fit the s3 too well either!? kevs right though... some big cash will be good for AMD

They looked at one of my old VR6's and were brilliant! Excellent customer services. That was a couple of years ago mind, so it's possible things could have deteriorated since then.

as for customer services... i dealt with AMD last year and they were brilliant. no problems what so ever.

You did put a lot of business their way though :lol: I've not had dealings with them personally but they don't seem to have the same reputation they did a few years ago when Mr Everett was there.