Sign in to follow this  
conleycrew3

Plymouth

Not the dumb foglights saga again -

This time from Plimuff

To be fair it has been foggy quite a lot recently in the beautiful city of Plymuff.

Used to leave mine on more than I should until I learnt that it can crack the glass and then saw the cost of replacements :shock:

I only use my foggies when I really have to cos I heard too that they are prone to making the glass crack. Foggies do make the car look phat - especially on a lowered one.

presume they are prone to cracking due to the heat?

also where would i locate a copy of etka? at a guess i reckon you cant buy a copy from woolworths or hmv then being vag?

conleycrew3, ETKA is horrific-ly expensive to buy, anyone who has a copy either has an illegal version that they've copied off someone or works at a VW garage...

everyone Please don't offer illegal software on a public forum... we don't want to get shut down for being a WaReZ site... ;)

(however, if anyone gets in touch with conleycrew3, via PM or Email, then there's nothing we can do about that.... ;) )

that would be nice if they did?!

edd: how long ago did you sell your 16v'er. if its still here ill keep my eye open 4 it.

saw a m reg' vr6 this morning near the university, looked standard and in good nick 2

blackcat,

Warez: Comes from "Where is?" - A website to find illegal, pirated software, illegal copies of registration/activation codes for software, or software which will crack/bypass the copy protection/software activation parts of software allowing users to illegally use software without buying it.

Words like Warez are often written using random capital letters or numbers to replace letters to confuse search engines and people looking for this kind of site in order to get it closed down... w4r3z is another way it's commonly written... ;)

WaReZ is basically dodgy software that has been cracked or hacked.

Also see pwned, pr0n, loot and haxors for more sillyness.

It's like using smilies or 2nite etc while texting but for geeks.

As for fog lights been said before on many threads but they are for when the visibility is less than 50m and that doesn't mean at night either :wink:

Fine for you but have some consideration for every other road user you are half blinding, not as bad as the idiots who dont turn off their rear lamps when someone comes up behind them though :mad:

Cheers for enlightening me guys. :D

People who have their fogs on when not needed are one of the things that really hack me off. I agree sometimes cars look better with them on, but I see better when people aren't blinding me with fog lights :wink:

yeah i never use rear ones unless it is foggy, my mate cant separate his and it really pis*ses me off when he does drive with his rears on, worse at night, i have to let him get half a mile infront before i can see anything!

he finds it funny, i call him a c*nt

he finds it funny, i call him a c*nt

Yeah that's what I call people that have their fogs on. It's one of my pet hates about driving :wink:

Foglights are only supposed to be use when visibility is less than 100 metres in thick fog or snow.

Visibility as low as this is not as common as people think.

As has been said before, IMO people who feel they have to have foglights on in an attempt to appear cool, need to seek treatment for their low self esteem.

Also, as it can irritate other motorists, it is very anti social, plus, the glass lenses on the C tend to crack due to poor design and they are very expensive to replace. :x

OK - Who still wants to be a prat?

Foglights are only supposed to be use when visibility is less than 100 metres in thick fog or snow.

Visibility as low as this is not as common as people think.

As has been said before, IMO people who feel they have to have foglights on in an attempt to appear cool, need to seek treatment for their low self esteem.

Also, as it can irritate other motorists, it is very anti social, plus, the glass lenses on the C tend to crack due to poor design and they are very expensive to replace. :x

OK - Who still wants to be a prat?

not me mate iv given up, costs too much if they crack and as you have all brought to my attention doesnt look that good after all!!!

vauxhall nova, duno where the engine came from though but corrado was definatly a quicker car.

someone i know reversed into the nova the other day, from what i can gather though it sounds like the nova dude was going too quick on cobbled road in the wet.

£140 damage bill

The pink nova is only a 2l 8v mate. It's dog slow.

Try your hand against this one instead...it's a 170bhp 2l 16v.

DSCN0933.jpg

DSCN1356.jpg