VWci

Another difference between European Corrado and US Corrado

I 've just noticed this...

european corrado....

22222.jpg

US corrado....

11111.jpg

33333.jpg

What do you call this "U" shaped metal piece in english ?....

if the US corrados dont have this thing, it is going to be big problem when stuck in the mud for instance...:D:D:D:D

So those of you that want rid can just buy an American rear bumber and hack of the tow eye!

My first C was a German imported American VR6 (not an SLC, but with an AAA motor) and there were quite a lot of little differences between that and my European VR.

The thing I miss the most about it though is the cruise control - and the factory fit Air co.

Dutch

alot of differences between North American Corrado's and Europeans ones....headlights..switches..wheels...engine...a few more

Well actualy the us bumper still has a recess to show you where to cut out and it is on the out side, I have this bit of bumber is any one wants it to flush theirs

Yep, it's just a cover...

Cruise control - same as the system fitted to mk2 and mk3 golfs, stalks available from VW but you need the VAC gubbins too...

i was going to have mine removed but dont think ill bother after looking at those pics!

oh and that white rado needs to sort its lights out they are a bit wonky!!

Who needs a rear tow eye? Who would drive their Rado in the mud? Not me, proud US-G60 owner :-)

All the toys and gadgets on board make it one hell of a nice car that can easily still stand its ground amongst today's modern, gadget-overloaded pieces of crap leaving the automotive assembly lines, and this despite it being a 15-year old car :-)

I always point that out to my mates, who want to rabbit on about how many gadgets their modern pieces of automotive crud have.

Just another piccie of a US-G60 :lol:

Tempest