Sign in to follow this  
dazzyvr6

how low is yours?

Mine is lowered 30 mm front and back on H&R's, sits very nice, but standard gas shocks don't provide nearly enough damping - so I am awaiting to take delivery of my new coilovers!!! can't wait. My springs are for sale by the way.

Same here. The ride height looks spot on with the H&Rs imo.

Kev

finally got my coilovers on yesterday,just need to get the height sorted now,i think the rear is just right now,just need to lower the front a bit more,will post some pics as soon as my camera batteries have charged up :D

I’ve lowered mine about 40mm with shorter shocks a springs, and I’m really regretting it!!

It’s so bouncy and at the same time so hard I’m really fed up with this set that I’m going to back to the standard height. The worst of all is the rear right hand wheel must be off set because if I hit a dip in the road too fast the tyre touches the inner lip of the arch which obviously does it no good.

If any of you have an idea let us know cheers.

James

:cry:

Here's mine, not had too much trouble with the speed bumps yet, but don't go in the multi stories - that's asking for trouble!!

low_G.jpg