Sign in to follow this  
logicaltuning

oh yeah

AGHHH

i keep forgetting ive got a bloody corrado!!!!!

its sat in the garage covered up now and has been for a few weeks, just using the rover to go to work and do the shopping in, and i keep forgetting ive got the valver sat there SORN'D :cry:

which is why i apologise for taking so long to sort bits out for seang60 and Neil G60 - there on there way guys!!!!!! sorry again for taking so long to sort it!!!!!!!

the G60 rims i got off phil K are coming back off due to one of them having a slow puncture i wasnt warned about :evil: :p so i can get the car in the air and start its light restoration, pictures to follow!!!!!!

the G60 rims i got off phil K are coming back off due to one of them having a slow puncture i wasnt warned about :evil: :p so i can get the car in the air and start its light restoration, pictures to follow!!!!!!

If I'd known about a slow puncture I'd have told you mate - they were all holding air while they were being stored... at least you have a fith one you can put on while you sort that out ;)