Sign in to follow this  
dutch

VR ARB's

I got my Koni SSK kit on order and was thinking of picking up a ARB kit as well. Eibach and H&R seem to be the only two companies doing them for the C, what are peoples recommendations? did u guys get both the front and rear? did it make a big difference on the c?

thanks

dutch

I know that is US but Neuspeed does 22mm and 25mm fronts and 25mm and 28mm rears. If you are worried about shipping or what not PM me plz

When you compare them to the competition, you'll see why.

My recommendation is a Neuspeed rear 25mm set to mid firmness and a standard front bar. The MK3 platform front Neuspeed is 25mm and way too big.

Eibachs offer the best compromise with bar 'kits' (Neuspeeds are sold singely) with a 25mm rear and a 22mm front. The front doesn't totally wreck the front spring rate like the 25mm front Nspeed does, so ride quality doesn't suffer too much.

I've tried different combinations of both brands and for a daily usable car, I'd go with my first suggestion. The rear bar does most of the pitch reduction and the car will turn in much keener. The front doesn't do so much, which is why Neuspeed don't force you to buy a pair.

What state is your VR in these days, Dutch? I keep getting confused. You're called "dutch", but you're canadian, and you live in middlesex ...

I see your name a lot, usually associated with buying new bits for a VR...

lol...yes my name is Dutch...i have nothing to due with the lanugage or country with same name!! no worries...i get it all the time....and yes i'm canadian...just working here in the UK for awhile...

to tell you honestly I wasn't in the market for a VR..i was looking for a 944S2 Turbo LHD...one day i came across this ad in the autotrader for a LHD Corraddo so I thought i'd drive up and take a look....when the guy opened the garage door I was sold!! the car only has 70K...never seen rain or winter...always stored in a heated garage since new..i could only count 3 stone chips on the whole car...no dents or scratches what so ever! i'm not a huge VW fan but the price was right and i've always wanted a Corrado...