Sign in to follow this  
martyjmcfly

How good is a Golf Rally?

I know it's biased but they are no way more elite than Corrados. They are just a Golf still with a fancy necklace on.....

(Waits to be verbally beaten)

Yes they are , there are way more Corrado's about than Rallye's :roll:

Corrado's are NOT rare cars, G40's are rarer than Corrado's FFS.

anywho, back on topic, the bonded in screen should make little or no difference to the work involved in changing it, the reason for a Corrado being akward would more be to do with the design of the car, bonded screens themselves are actually more straight foward to fit.

Rallye's are in my experience slow cars, one of the lads in work has one and its had its a*s handed to it by my G40 more than once, admittidly the Rallye would carry more speed through a corner but it would loose out on a straight. He himself says the 4 wheel drive slows it down and its more of a posers car than a fast car, he rates his 16v Corrado as a quicker car than the Rallye. I would reakon my G60 would be quicker than the Rallye easily too.

but a G40 is just a polo,you can make any polo look like a G40,and corrados are a lot rarer than polos!!

but a G40 is just a polo,you can make any polo look like a G40,and corrados are a lot rarer than polos!!

Em, so you can make a 97 Polo saloon for example look like a G40 then?

Good luck with that.......................

Lol, how did this get onto what is rare and what isn't from the question "How good is a Golf Rally?" :-P

Back on topic then :D this was my Rallye it had 60,000kms at the time and Black Leather Recaros inside. quite a rare colour too, most seem to be green or blue.

There is a guy at dragonspeed.co.uk in Cranleigh selling the nicest Rallye I've ever seen! 60,000 miles, resprayed in the original colour, leather interior, mint throughout if anyone is seriously interested check the site and give them a call