Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

come on then who is who (tatton park)

i can spot leew 's old g60 but come on who's elses corrados are in this pic and is this the forum stand?

Yup, J-Dub's me! 8)

I thought it was a good show, but was a shame about the rain... :(

Oh, and the fact that my car dropped it's coolant on the way home spoilt it slightly for me... :(

Did anyone else know that there's a plate on the left of the G60 engine that covers a sodding HUGE hole straight into the water jacket?!? :shock: I'd not torqued up one of the bolts fully so it was leaking water from there... :oops: 'tis sorted now though! :lol:

Yes, that was me in Leew's old G60. The one that would'nt start at the end of the day! :oops: A big thanks to all of those that gave me a hand in getting her going. :D

It was a good day, good to see so many Corrados in the same place, but the rain was a bit annoying, ruining all my lovely polishing from Saturday!

Picked up a grill spoiler and a couple of cheep tools...

guys

Good day had by all. left around 4 to sort my mates exhaust before morning.

was a good turnout and look even better with the large number of Cs with being next to corrado club too.

more pictures to come i hope. soory all i forgot my camera that morning.

from the nearside tis

me

Henny

16valver

Jim

slotmachine.

CaisoG60 is out of piucture(thats his tent)

sorry if im wrong here peeps

Yes, that was me in Leew's old G60. The one that would'nt start at the end of the day! :oops: A big thanks to all of those that gave me a hand in getting her going. :D

It was a good day, good to see so many Corrados in the same place, but the rain was a bit annoying, ruining all my lovely polishing from Saturday!

Picked up a grill spoiler and a couple of cheep tools...

Best add an ignition switch to the stuff you bought *;)

Scott.

Dunno who took the photo, but they can take more of mine 'cos they've managed to not get any of the scratches on mine in shot! :lol: 8)

Sorry I didn't hang around as much as I wanted to, Other things cropped up so I had to go earlier than I wanted... :?

We'll have to get a meeting organised for the Manchester / Northwest area at some point soon 'cos I think it'd be really good to all meet up... 8)

I'm thinking of putting in a push start button.

Had one on my last one, and it'll be cheaper than a ignition switch i think.......

Had one on my last one, and it'll be cheaper than a ignition switch i think.......

The switch is less than £15 inc vat... It's worth doing it as the other contacts will be on their way out too so you could find that you have to hot-wire your car to get the ignition on even if you put in a starter switch :shock:

Yes, I've just done one on mine, it's dead easy... Take out the drivers seat, undo the 3 screws on the steering cowling. Lie down with your head resting on the brake peddle, unclip all of the wiring to the switch gear and with a torch and a watch-makers cross head screwdriver, undo the small brass screw. The switch will then drop out... In true instruction styleee, refitting is the reverse! :lol: Took me 20 mins including working out how to do it... :D

The switch is less than £15 inc vat... It's worth doing it as the other contacts will be on their way out too so you could find that you have to hot-wire your car to get the ignition on even if you put in a starter switch :shock:

Yes, I've just done one on mine, it's dead easy... Take out the drivers seat, undo the 3 screws on the steering cowling. Lie down with your head resting on the brake peddle, unclip all of the wiring to the switch gear and with a torch and a watch-makers cross head screwdriver, undo the small brass screw. The switch will then drop out... In true instruction styleee, refitting is the reverse! :lol: Took me 20 mins including working out how to do it... :D

leew put a new ing switch in the car around 3mts ago...

noi wasnt there those pics were posted on the cgti forum... if i was there i would of come over and said hello :lol:

how did you get on scott. I spoke to a couple of corrado club peeps. 8) most didn't seem very talkative though. :(

was a good turn out on your lots behalf too. shame they(VWNW) didn't give us all more room. i got my application form from the corrado club tent. would be nice to build a few bridges between the two groups as i expect some are members of both like scott. A big joint effort for next year would be nice although i know andi like to keep this seperate from the corrado club.

hey hey saves £3.80 too :D

I remember Leew saying that he had replaced the ingition switch, but the general opinion was that this was the source of the problem.

I have just got a new battery, so i'll see how that goes....

And yes, I'll be up for a NW meet sometime soon.......

didn't get to chat much yesterday, I spent most of the day away from my car admiring the others......

how did you get on scott. I spoke to a couple of corrado club peeps. 8) most didn't seem very talkative though. :(

was a good turn out on your lots behalf too. shame they(VWNW) didn't give us all more room. i got my application form from the corrado club tent. would be nice to build a few bridges between the two groups as i expect some are members of both like scott. A big joint effort for next year would be nice although i know andi like to keep this seperate from the corrado club.

hey hey saves £3.80 too :D

Not too bad thanks mate - my motor got alot of attention from the crowd when the bonnet was opened :D - must have been the RAM AIR me thinks.... blatted past one of the lads on the M56 on way down and when he pulled up he said 'what the heck was that when you went past!' :lol: :lol: heh heh....

But yeah it was good to put both clubs side by side but there was no where near enough room like you said!!

Also got fed up of drying the car down in the morning... I gave up until the sun came out :roll: :D

Scott

NW meet would be good. think scott or sombody else mentioned trafford centre.

there were lots of nice cars there. esp MK1s have to say that all toses silver beetles around the tree was a good'n too.

mine was the white 16v in the photo,

Gazza, i've tried to send the photos a few times but it takes ages on my 56k line and keeps packing in halfway through send me your address and i will post you a cd.

jim

Cheers for sorting it GazzaG60, quite a good day execpt for the weather! Sorry I didn't have time to be more social with other forum members, but I was entertaining! What a place to drag a new bird off to, on your first date! :D :D :D

There wasn't that many great cars there, well not as many as ussual. There was no tunners demo cars. Dubsport for one where missing (unless I missed them) :? . My favourite car was The red 8v Mk2, BBS RS's, very shiney!! I've seen it many times before but this time it was extra imaculate! What was everyone elses favourite car at the show?

Nice to meet Scott,Jim, and slotmachine i'm sure i'll meet more of you along the way :D

I'm sure we'll all get along and both "entities" can co-exist with a little goodwill. :D

Not so sure about the forum tent though!!!

:shock:

damn,didnt realise the forum stand was next to ccgb's stand,i came over but no one was around :( ,i did see dubsports vr6 lupo though,it was on cgti stand,i was on no rice stand behind cgti

I'll own up to the tent!!

It is just about biger enough to fit my car in!! I hadn't even put the side rooms up at taton park. Another bonus with it is that it makes the back end on my motor sit lower when its in the boot! I bought it for inters, had a bit of a party in it!! Look out for it at other shows.