Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

My new Motah!!

Only problem with the porka, is there bad for OIL leaks. Where i work thats all we do on the dam things. Biggest ones the rear main, rocker covers are not bad to do. A well maintained one fine , good sevice history. You may be lucky

but its a high maintanance car.

got it inspected at my local OPC prior to purchase,the only prob that cropped up was a slight leak from one of the rocker covers,which was sorted before picking it up,and yes know about the high maintenence costs :twisted:

vr6storm, ur a badboy regardless :lol: still would have bought a allegro and spent £25.5k doing it up ehh :lol:

Lovely.. i've never even BEEN in a Porsche :(

But I will own a nice 911 one day.. its definately an ambition of mine.

thats a beaut! from the best era of 911's and their varients too. WHEN i get my hands on a porker it'll be a early 90's whale tail jobby, the sort i drooled over as a kid... nice to be able to own the cars you've always hankered for :lol:

Good call Rodders. Glad you decided to get something that keeps the missus happy aswell as yourself matey (no UR-Quattro tho?). Need to come up for a spin and catch up. Not been on as much cause Kaz and I bought our first house. Speak to you later chief

lovely motor mate. its my dream car also, so I can truly say nice one pal. Hope you get lots of pleasure driving it. Im gonna go empty my piggy bank and sell everything i own now so i too can get one!

Good call Rodders. Glad you decided to get something that keeps the missus happy aswell as yourself matey (no UR-Quattro tho?). Need to come up for a spin and catch up. Not been on as much cause Kaz and I bought our first house. Speak to you later chief

you're more than welcome to come up.....ive also moved into a new pad too so have tons of room for cars in the drive......hope you have both settled in to domestic bliss.........she needs to make an honest man of you thats for sure LOL :D :D

Nice one Rodders, good to see a pic of it at last ;-)

993s are lovely to drive. I don't know about the 4 but the RWD ones have the most sublime steering 8) Bags of torque too, especially from the varioram version....which 'plips' when you turn the ignition on like a Shrek ;-) Am I sensing some more pierburg collaboration there? :-)

Wow! Is that the same shape as the Porsche in Bad Boys?

Thats my favourite Porsche!

Nicer than the E46 M3 any day!

not 100% sure but i think the one in badboys is a 964 model Turbo...which is the series previous to the 993

964 model Turbo
You mean a 965 then just to be a Geek.

Anyway Roddy was kind enough to take me out in his new toy. Loved it! I've

always wanted one but id only ever been in a 911sc and a 964 C2 before.

The 993 is by far the best one, obvioulsy. Well done Rod. Glad you are happy

with it.

Also just found this photo on my PC which i've had for years. I can't remember

who's cars it is but it was someone who used to use the Corrado Yahoo Group,

those where the days eh? :wink:

964 model Turbo
You mean a 965 then just to be a Geek.

OI!!!!.stop trying to out-geek me matey..............was going to say 965 but thought it might confuse peeps :D :D :D

That pic makes the Porsche look quite big compared to the Corrado.

It's also the first time I've seen a photo and thought the 'rado looks a bit dull - but then, almost anything would look dull next to that :)

Nice car mate. Sorry to hear about the sad circumstances leading up to it, but a wise choice there. The sort of car you can keep forever (and, if you're anything like me, you probably will!).

Like everyone else I'd love to own a 911 one day - can't see it happening unles my numbers come up on the lottery but hey, you never know. At least I owned a People's Porsche for a few years :)

Like everyone else I'd love to own a 911 one day - can't see it happening unles my numbers come up on the lottery but hey, you never know. At least I owned a People's Porsche for a few years :)

you an ex 924 owner too?............i remember there being a few 924 owners on the forum tho i'm still planning to eventually have my 924S restored.........much as the wife would prefer me to try and sell it :roll:

Sorry Rodders, I was referring to the early reviews of the Corrado - "The People's Porsche" as Car magazine called it (or at least I think it was them) :)

It was down to them having it up against the 2.5l 944 - the G60 and 944 were pretty much neck and neck in terms of performance. As I remember it, the G60 was quicker round the corners but the 944 was more fun :)