Sign in to follow this  
keystarG60

Accidents with other Corrados??

Anybody out there hit another persons Corrado?? :cry:

I'm guessing there would be some sad stories from shows etc.

Be brave and confess :lcop:

one member on here reversed into a member on here not long ago at a show lol

Tee Hee! that was NickVR6 reversing into Yandards. Think he was still excited about showing some love! no damage done though, except, of course to Nicks ongoing reputation! :lol:

Lets talk about midgets instead shall we ?

Midgets, eh?

Funilly enough, I was talking about midgets today to some colleagues. In particular, why dont you ever see midget animals?

This led on from a previous discussion on why animals havent (yet) evolved wheels.. :)

What the midgets or the bump?

It was just Bristol, Yan, Dinkus and I left at E38 and we did a quick shot of all the cars in a line about 2 inches apart nose to tail (defence exibit A!).

I saw Bristol driving back in my mirror and was chatting to Dinkus for a while as he packed up his tent. I carried on chatting as i reversed back into Yan's C. Prob the most mint corrado on the planet!

I was inconsulable, and bascally offered Yan any amoutn of money he wanted to sort it, but turns out there was no damage aparnt from both my rear ends!

I would try and lie and say Dinkus disctracted me or something lame, but he's kept shtum so i wont wind him up. Still its come out of the bag now.

Its the only car i've ever touched in my life, not even touched a door in a car park before this, typical! Yes i am a kn.b and still feel sick now about it.

Can't let this one just drift by the wayside...

No damage done so I wasn't bothered (and still arn't for the record) and it wasn't like he dumped the clutch or that would have made a mess.