Sign in to follow this  
conleycrew3

Fair price?

hi all, just wondering what you all think?

im selling my rado' but havnt had that much interest, so i was wondering if iv put it up at a fair price?

what do you think? :?:

cheers

The price looks fair mate, It's just not a good time for selling car's, and also , when you think about it, although this site has 4000-5000 members, most of them already have a raddo, the more places you advertise your car the more chance you have of selling it really.

yeah, looks like autotrader will be getting a bashing soon then, would have prefered it to go to an enthusiast really but ya cant win em all!

I've never really understood people that say that on here. Obviously I wouldn't want my car going to a chav etc, but that's just as lightly on here than anywhere else.

I sold mine through autotrader to a guy that had just sold his audi quattro, he had never had a corrado before but couldn't wait to get his hands on one, he had loads of plans for it. Also not everyone is internet friendly or has full time access to the net, i.e. not all raddo enthusiasts are on this forum. I wasn't an enthusiast before I bought my first raddo, I was liked the look of it. There's also alot of other forums for VW enthusiasts around, maybe trying on them aswell (( I had mine on over 15 websites )) would be fruitfull.

Best of luck anyway mate.

its a hard one as there are so many bargains out there the valver i have just brought has only done 100,000 miles has mint paint and body work and after ive sold the wheels will have cost me -£200! but yours is much later and the 2 liter version so id put it in the paper version of autotrader. oh and yeah do as walsey did his car was bloody everywhere!!

yeah, looks like autotrader will be getting a bashing soon then, would have prefered it to go to an enthusiast really but ya cant win em all!

thats a fair comment, but what if the VR youre after goes to someone you wouldnt prefer to have it!?

At the end of the day, if someone sticks the right money under your nose, you should take it, whoever they are and whatever their plans for it are. You get the car you want, what does it matter?

I was lucky that my car went to someone who's looking after it and has put BBS etc on, but wouldve quite happily sold it to the chavvy kids that came to look at it. I'd have still got the G60 i wanted and thats the main thing!

I'd have said the price was fair 6 months ago, but time are bad at the moment. You cant really expect to get the same sort of money on here as VR's seem to be going for. :cry: