Sign in to follow this  
timmaaah

Another Year of Motoring!!

She's just been in for her 1st MOT (with me at any rate!). I was watching, thinking 'Oh heck - just what will it fail on, how much will it cost' and generally working myself up, when the nice tester man came over and said 'All sorted mate'. :D :D

So, after much nail biting and worry due to the 'rado being a fickle beast - I was dead chuffed that she went straight thru - with-out costing a penny - well, apart from the test fee - but you can't really complain at that!!!

So, to summarise, I just thought I'd share some good news with everybody - but now knowing my luck, it'll prolly blow up on the way home or something!!!

D'oh!!!!

I've never worried about an MOT since my old valver passed with an entirely bald drivers side tyre, at a reputable well known garage franchise. I asked the guy who booked it in to change it before the MOT since I knew it needed one, but got it back fully MOT'd with no bill for a new tyre and no new tyre.