Sign in to follow this  
delcfc

Charger rebuild required

Now that I've got the dosh to get my charger rebuilt I find out PDMotorsport have stopped trading. Bloody shame. Who do you recommend now? I'm in the Basingstoke area. The only one I know of is JABBAsport but I'd have to post it to them

Hi

Get in touch with Darren from G-Werks on this forum as 8vG60 as he now has a new company called G-Werks and I'm sure he can help you if you require a charger rebuild

Cheers

Get in touch with darren he'll sort you a blinding rebuild I ve seen his work and is 5 times better if not more than Jabba sport IMHO I wont go to anyone one else now :D He's a good lad :D

Just to add he is also a damn site cheaper than Jabba or anyone else I know of that are doing rebuilds and only uses the best seals and bearings to top it all off!!!

ok prices for rebuilds are as follows...

std rebuild £325 all bearings / seals / apex seals renewed.

stage 4 £425 as above but with exhaust ported, chambers opened up.

R1 . tba please phone for details on this conversion

Nice prices Darren, I'll know where to send my charger when it needs done again. Mine's already been stage 4'd by Jabba so what would you do if I sent it to you? (not talking anytime soon) Would it be a case of rebuilding it of would you give it your own stage 4 treatment from start to finish? Probably a bit of a silly question so apologies in advance.

Nice prices Darren, I'll know where to send my charger when it needs done again. Mine's already been stage 4'd by Jabba so what would you do if I sent it to you? (not talking anytime soon) Would it be a case of rebuilding it of would you give it your own stage 4 treatment from start to finish? Probably a bit of a silly question so apologies in advance.

's not a silly question... I was about to ask the same! :lol:

g-werks s4's .. have different porting to the jabba ones :lol: everyone has there own version of this conversion but put 2 side by side and you will see the differance... :lol:

p.s no not a silly question mate get asked it everyday...

Knowing that Darren does G-Lader rebuilds at such sensible prices means that I think I can include G60's in my Corrado hunt whenever it is I get on the case.

Darren - what is your current waiting list / turnover like? I heard stories of places like Jabbasport with huge queues to try and get G-Laders rebuilt?

sure darren can answer himself but i believe its about a week or two at most. he posted a pic of 4 or 5 gladers in a row on his bench last week :lol:

get all those done yet then daz?? :thumb right:

he'll do it properly LOL

g-werks s4's .. have different porting to the jabba ones :lol: everyone has there own version of this conversion but put 2 side by side and you will see the differance... :lol:

p.s no not a silly question mate get asked it everyday...

I'll be in touch when my R1 needs rebuilding.......... :multi:

My mate is hopefully getting a G60 soon and he will most likely come to you for a charger rebuild. Poss stage 4 but what do you have in terms of chip and pulley options?

My mate is hopefully getting a G60 soon and he will most likely come to you for a charger rebuild. Poss stage 4 but what do you have in terms of chip and pulley options?

Get an R1 - well worth the extra cost....... :thumbleft:

What's the diff matey? Smaller pulley? Want more power :twisted:

Enlarged top & bottom chambers - ported & polished, enlarged outlet & make sure to get an RSR outlet as well. 65mm pulley on mine.

Best to fit a large front mounted intercooler as the original piece of sh1t can't handle the extra boost !!!

I'm gonna go for a SNS chip when all my mods are finished.

So far I've got a R1 charger, Jabba induction kit, 65mm pulley, shorter mono/fan belt. I'm currently fitting a RSR charger outlet and a large front mounted intercooler with custom header tanks & aluminum pipework and a 3.5bar FPR.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I want one, I want one. :p Mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I want one, I want one. :p Mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?, mum can we have an R1?

mum we NEED an R1.......... :mrgreen: