Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Forthcoming Top Gear feature...

Read about this on another forum!

James and Hamster are going to be racing Jeremy from the northan Italian town of Alba and racing back to London. They will be flying, but theres a twist with this ...

... James is going to be the Pilot ! Hes been taking lessons and will be flying them all the way !

So what has Jezza picked to race them this time but the 1000bhp Bugatti Veyron

I can't wait to see the Veyron!! :)

Ben - no the first episode of the new series is this Sunday and I think features the new M6, a 911 and a Aston of some sorts.

The team head for the Isle of Man to decide which is best - the V8 Vantage Aston Martin, BMW M6 or Porsche 911 Carrera S. The Austin Healey Sprite takes on the Peugeot 306 in a hill climb challenge, and the Ascari KZ1supercar takes to the track.

should be a goodun. The pug 306 is some sort of monstrous chav chariot. and I am loving the 6 series so the M6 should be ace.

Excellent, love their long races accross countries. Does the Veyron run on standard unleaded?!

Bet its got considerably more power under the bonnet than whatever they fly in!

Enjoy the manx weather that was experienced when they were over! It was torrid when they were filming on the mountain.

BP needs to put some thought into some sort of en-route refueling system, a quick tanker with inteligent hoses that can open your fuel cap at 90 mph and fill you up. you could pay via mobile phone or something.

towbar on a Veryon!!! :shock:

it would have to be a prety special trailer and what about towing speeds of an inflamable cargo? :onfire:

Well couple that with the other feature that someone @ Top Gear emailed me about.. like the 80's coupe and the porsche 'challenges' they had in the previous series's.. this series they have a similar challenge but each presenter had to go and pick up an old 70's supercar apparently!! Should be.. interesting.