Sign in to follow this  
Rob Heath

Alternative to Samco

Anyone had any experience of SFS.

They do a hose kit for the 16v, and theres a company sellin them on ebay for around £85, which is a fair bit cheaper than Samco

Anyone had a set??

any pics? Im sure if they are silicone hoses then they are sure to be better than the original ones.

Hoses either work or have holes in them. no half measures.

SFS are very good hoses! I believe was setup by one of the ex-directors of Samco or something along those lines I heard!

SFS are very good hoses! I believe was setup by one of the ex-directors of Samco or something along those lines I heard!

I bet the samco exec's came in a fight, and one guy quit and started the competitive business Samco F**king Sucks over night.

I've heard nothing but good stuff about SFS. Where did you see it? Do they do g60 kits too?

Has anybody got a list of the sizes of the pipes for a G60 so that an order could be placed with SFS. I need to smarten up my engine bay

I set up a club discount when I was part of another car forum and got quite a lot off them if I remember. Something like 25% if I remember correctly as you can order direct from their warehouse. They do most stuff in a choice between 3 and 4 ply too, best go for the 4 ply in boost applications. I've bought loads of hosing from them and they also do very slick CNC machined ally hose joiners.